To me, beauty and makeup and the color are like the finishing touch on everything.
Marc Jacobs


My mother taught me how to apply my own makeup at 13 years old, and the most important lesson I learned is to never touch my eyebrows and to cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day.
Emilia Clarke

Costume, hair, and makeup can tell you instantly, or at least give you a larger perception of who a character is. It's the first impression that you have of the character before they open their mouth, so it really does establish who they are.
Colleen Atwood

One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn't have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see.
Gabourey Sidibe

I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
Tyra Banks

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams. Because nobody relates to being perfect.
Katy Perry

Makeup can help you capture a moment.
Carine Roitfeld

I think women should wear whatever makeup they want for themselves. Makeup should be fun.
Emma Stone

CLICK TO ENTER OUR STORE